Affixa is creating emails as the wrong user
You can resolve this by revoking the user's use of Affixa Enterprise. Don't worry, that's really easy to do.
- Log into https://apps.affixa.com/ as an Administrator
- Choose the list of Computers from the left-hand menu
- Find the machine used by the user
- Select the checkbox to the left of the row
- Click "Deactivate" either above or below the table.
The next time the user sends an email, they'll have to log into their Gmail account again.
Note, however, that Affixa's mini web browser picks up cookies from Internet Explorer. If they're immediately logged in as the wrong user again, you might want to repeat the steps above and then clear out IE's Temporary Internet Files.