“Send when possible” mode doesn’t work
If you’re expecting your message to be sent automatically, but instead find that a draft message is being created, check the following:
- From the Start Menu, choose “All Programs”, “Affixa” and then “Options”;
- Double-click the account you’re using to send the email;
- Find the “Preferences” area;
- Check that “Preferred way of handling emails” is set to “Send Where Possible”;
- Compare the draft email that was created with the rules shown under “Ensure the following are present before sending”. NB: You cannot send an email if it doesn’t have at least one “to” recipient and we don’t allow you to de-select this.